Plenty of scoring and close games are good for business in t

Novi modeli, predstavljanja, testovi, poređenja

Moderator: necaga

Plenty of scoring and close games are good for business in t

Postod panxing18 » 21 Maj 2019 09:09

L.Teams are scoring at a record pace. The number of points (4 Johnny Hekker Jersey ,489), touchdowns (504) and touchdown passes (328) are the most in league history through six weeks.And, games are coming down to the end.Sixty-nine percent of all games (64 of 93) have been within one score in the fourth quarter. A total of 54 games have been decided by one score — eight points or less. That's tied for the most in league history at this point. There have been 28 games decided by three points or fewer, second-most at this point. At least one game has reached overtime the first six weeks for the first time since extra time was instituted in 1974."I don't think there has been a better time to be an NFL fan," Commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday. "The quality of the games and the enjoyment that comes with that, I hear it from the fans all the time — that is No. 1 for them. From our standpoint Greg Zuerlein Jersey , we look at this as a great moment for us, the tremendous growth and the tremendous popularity of our game."One of the key factors contributing to the scoring output is the emphasis on calling defensive holding penalties. The total is up to 36 from 11 through six weeks last season. The increase in roughing-the-passer penalties and eliminating use of the helmet to initiate hits are also important factors.League officials also point to an influx of talented young quarterbacks. However, scoring could taper off once defenses make adjustments and weather could affect games later in the season.Here's a look inside more numbers going into Week 7:MORE THIELEN: Vikings receiver Adam Thielen has at least 100 yards receiving in each of Minnesota's first six games this season. Only Charley Hennigan had more with seven in 1961 for Houston. Thielen's 58 catches lead the NFL and he's on pace for 155 receptions.BREEZING UP: Drew Brees broke Peyton Manning's career record for yards passing last week and now is one TD pass away from joining Manning (539), Brett Favre (508) and Tom Brady (501) in the 500 TD club. The Saints visit the Ravens on Sunday.CHASING LT: Rams running back Todd Gurley has 11 TDs rushing and receiving. He's on pace for 29. Hall of Famer LaDainian Tomlinson set the record with 31 in 2006 for the Chargers.THE KICKING GOAT: Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri is 10 points away from breaking Morten Anderson's scoring record. Anderson had 2,544 points on 565 field goals and 849 extra points. Vinatieri has 2,535 points and already broke Anderson's record for most field goals. He's at 570 and counting.PAT'S STATS: Patrick Mahomes has 18 TD passes in his first seven career games. Only Kurt Warner (21) and Deshaun Watson (20) had more through eight.BIG PLAY TY: Mahomes' teammate on the Chiefs Jacob McQuaide Jersey , wide receiver Tyreek Hill, already has 14 career TDs of 50 yards or more. Only Gale Sayers (16) and Randy Moss (15) had more before age 25. More Draft Speculation, and an awesome dog."Rams are back in the first round of the NFL Draft ... for now | Los Angeles TimesAh, the will they/won’t they of the NFL draft. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Rams trade down, but I can see them taking advantage of the 1st round pick to fill a need on the O-Line that will likely be missing a star left tackle come next season.Rams Head Coach Sean McVay Says L.A. will look at adding RB in NFL Draft | Clutch PointsBut Todd Gurley’s knee is fine y’all.2019 Rams Mock Draft Roundup: Eighth edition | The Rams Official SiteAnother Mock Draft round up straight from the official team source for your reading pleasure.Rams Select NT Dexter Lawrence in Draft Wire’s latest mock | Rams WireA nose tackle would be a good choice for a 1st round pick to give the best defender in the NFL some support.Times have changed for Rams entering 2019 NFL Draft | Ramblin’ FanFor the first time in a long, long time Dominique Easley Jersey , the Rams are not looking for players to help build / rebuild the franchise. The core is already there, now we just need to add depth and shore up some positions. While it makes for a quieter off-season, it’s still interesting to see what Sean McVay & Co. consider important as the continue to mold the team into McVay’s vision.Rams CB Aqib Talib isn’t buying Cleveland just yet | Clutch PointsThe Cleveland Browns are an interesting team this offseason to be sure, but I’m with Aqib Talib on this one. Only time will tell if they’ll make the best of what’s on paper or if they’ll squander away the talent on their roster like in seasons past.Rams partner with shelter to soldier to train local rescue dog | The Rams Official SiteWHO’S A GOOD BOY! The favorite name for this pup on Twitter as of this writing is Cooper (Pup). So good.4 Rams players who could be traded during 2019 NFL Draft | Rams WireOnly two of these seem likely to me. Tyler Higbee and Troy Hill. The other two? Forget about it.
panxing18

Pridružio se: 25 Mar 2019 14:22

Povratak na Novi modeli