Its Gerrit Cole vs Charlie Freakin Morton in the second gam

Novi modeli, predstavljanja, testovi, poređenja

Moderator: necaga

Its Gerrit Cole vs Charlie Freakin Morton in the second gam

Postod panxing18 » 21 Maj 2019 07:09

e of the season.Join the discussion."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Houston Astros NewsGame ThreadsHouston Astros Minor LeaguesAstros Game DayPodcastsGame 2 Thread. March 29th Roger Maris Jersey , 2019, 6:10 CDT. Astros vs. RaysNew,822commentsIts Gerrit Cole vs Charlie Freakin Morton in the second game of the season.Join the discussion.CDTShareTweetShareShareGame 2 Thread. March 29th, 2019, 6:10 CDT. Astros vs. RaysWhat’s wrong with this pictureKim Klement-USA TODAY SportsFirst of all, if you love the Astros, you love Charlie Freakin Morton, the only man to win both a game seven ALCS game and a game seven World Series. And it’s not just that he was such an important part of the Astros team that won its first World Series, it’s that he’s such a a beautiful Matt Carpenter Jersey , humble man. So let me speak for all of us here at TCB and say we love you, Charlie Morton.I’m going to find it hard to root against him tonight. He shouldn’t be pitching against the Astros. (Not intended as a knock on the management decision to let him walk)But business is business and Morton is facing Gerrit Cole, who’s been even better than Charlie since joining the Astros. And last night the Astros hit Blake Snell like he was some sort of Tampa Bay Rays opener, rather than the Cy Young winner of 2018. Springer’s home run swing last night looked more disciplined than in the past, and Altuve’s homer displayed more power and bat speed than I remember seeing in his injury riddled 2018 season. A shot by Micheal Brantley was a nice plus, since he’s supposed to be a contact hitter.And what about Verlander.After a rough start he showed play-off season stuff, shutting down the Rays after allowing a lead-off home run.I predicted a 4-3 Astros win last night, which means I underestimated the Stros bats and the pitching prowess of Justin Verlander. What a fool.Astros 7-3.Line up below.No Carlos Correa again.For your listening and viewing pleasureGame 2: Friday, March 29th @ 6:10 pm CDTListen: Astros - KBME 790 / Rays - WDAE 620 AM/95.3 FM http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-marcell-ozuna-jersey , WGES 680Watch: Astros - ATT SportsNet-SW / Rays - Fox Sports Sun Cincinnati Reds first baseman Joey Vottowas placed on the 10-day disabled list with a right lower leg contusion, the team announcedFriday.Votto has been hobbled since taking a fastball from Washington Nationals reliever Ryan Madson to the knee on Aug. 4:The Reds star was clearly heated, wondering if it was retaliation for a Bryce Harper hit-by-pitch."My reaction kind of falls in line with [not knowing Madson's intent]," Votto said, via MLB.com's Kyle Melnick.Outfielder Aristides Aquino, the team's No. 16 overall prospect, has been called up from Double-A in a corresponding move.Votto is still one of the National League's most productive players at the plate as he exits what are typically a player's peak seasons at age 34. He topped 20 home runs for the eighth time in 2017 with 36 and also led the NL in on-base percentage for the second straight year.He is hitting .284 with nine home runs, 24 doubles, 55 RBI anda league-leading .422 on-base percentage. He has hit just .227 with one extra-base hit and three RBI in eight games since the incident Lou Brock Jersey , missing a pair of contests during that time.The Toronto native has also remained durable over recent years. He's played at least 158 regular-season games in four of the last five campaigns. The one exception came in 2014 when he was limited to 62 appearances due to a quadriceps issue.Cincinnati doesn't have a proven replacement for Votto. After having traded Adam Duvall at the non-waiver deadline, Jim Riggleman will have to figure out a solution. Dilson Herrera, Brandon Dixon, Curt Casali and Tucker Barnhart could all see time at first.Ultimately, the Reds' batting order isn't anywhere near as potent without Votto in the middle, no matter how they try to replace him. That said, the focus now is making sure he's able to shake off any issues so they don't linger throughout the year.
panxing18

Pridružio se: 25 Mar 2019 14:22

Povratak na Novi modeli